The Roof Asset Management Program was created and developed by Superteck Experts-conseils. It is designed and tailored to meet the real needs of property managers and owners. Our team is ready to advise and assist you in making your investment decisions.
Designed and tailored to meet the real needs of property managers and owners.
Following the service calls, studies and analyses carried out in your building stock, we compile and document the various reports and information in our database. Thanks to our maintenance program, you will have easy access to your building’s condition in a quick and intuitive way, so that you can identify the most critical priorities for your future projects.
Our roof asset management programs range over a five-year period, representing approximately 25% of the average roof life. Each year, we track the identified deficiencies. Recommendations for minor maintenance work are presented regularly during this period to extend the life of your infrastructure.
For our private clients, here is an overview of the services included in the program:
- Unlimited consulting services with your representative
- Management tools and regular updates of information in the customer portal
- 24/7 Web access via the customer portal to consult real-time information about your property:
- Consultation of budgetary requirements based on recommendations for maintenance work or OPEX or CAPEX type maintenance that could be required
- Consultation of the actual project amounts related to the building following the various tenders carried out
- Consultation of amounts relating to service calls for the building in question
- Documentation of Roofing, HVAC Roof and Parking Information
- Data entry via the Web portal
Easy access to your building’s condition in a quick and intuitive way.